INDENTED CYLINDER SEPARATOR
Application: it is for seed sorting and separating process by kernel length.
Indented cylinder combines long and short grain separation in one system. It is usually used after the pre-cleaning machine or air screen cleaner.
It is suitable for many seeds: wheat, paddy, barley, maize, sunflower, etc
Capacity: 5TPH (190BPH) based on wheat with 3% impurities
- Stacked dual cylinder design for small foot print
- Driven by individual motor, cylinders can be arranged in series or parallel configuration per processing requirement
- Adjustable cylinder speed and flow rate for processing different materials and achieving maximum product separation
- Bolted heavy duty steel structure
- Full closed working chamber and aspiration port for clean operation
- Indented panel quick removal and gathering trough easy positioning for easy maintenance
- Powder coat finish for best quality and duration
Indented Cylinder Grader Specifications: