Application: it is used to clean wheat grain surface after screen and de-stone cleaning process.
- Low grain impact and extensive polish result in a superior cleaning outcome with high capacity and low grain broken rate.
- Unique design of rotor and housing structure (Patent: 201120473504.7). Material contacts are cast components of exceptional high wear materials with remarkable life time improvement
- Distinctive bearing housing structure (Patent: ZL201020207538.7) to ensure shaft positioned all the time. Remarkable expansion of bearing life time and trouble free for maintenance
- Rotor with two-time dynamic rotating balancing to ensure steady operation. No special balancing required when replace rotor blades
- Flapper discharge complete with adjustment mechanism for optimal processing outcome and throughput
- Air intake port to accommodate complementary air flow
- Powder coat finish for best quality and duration
Intensive Scourer Specifications: